Services and Benefits to Sellers.
- Agency information and discussions.
- Determining your needs and timelines.
- Listing Presentation outlining Realtor® services.
- Knowledgeable comprehensive CMA (Comparative Market Analysis).
- Advising list price.
- Completing listing documents.
- Advising legal obligations of all parties.
- Advising on the showing & sale process.
- Advising on insurance, open houses.
- Advertising consent (protecting privacy).
- Staging/Consulting on staging your property.
- Virtual Tour (as applicable).
- Photography of property.
- Broker load onto MLS® confirming details/legalities.
- Property appearing on Realtor®.ca
- Editing listing as required.
- Uploading additional documents onto MLS®.
- Professional property descriptions on MLS®.
- Providing 24-hour front desk instructions.
* Specific services offered to each individual client may vary based on Anna’s professional assessment of your property or properties. Not all of the services listed above are included or guaranteed.
When Selling, depend on my Full-Service Real Estate service. Based on my professional assessment of your individual property, the following is a list of just some of the services that may be part of your sale process:
Ordering and installation of professional sign.
Professional feature sheets.
Placement of print/internet advertising.
Hosting Agent Open House.
Public Open Houses ensuring screening/security.
Booking and confirming showings 24/7.
Showings for pre-qualified clients of bonded brokerages.
Requesting and providing feedback.
Comprehensive Activity Reports for clients.
Promoting property to extensive CENTURY 21® network.
Ongoing contact with appropriate realtors.
Ongoing advice as market conditions shift.
Facilitating appropriate offer presentations.
Reviewing, explaining, advising and negotiating offers.
Preparing, presenting and negotiating counter offers.
Accepting and holding of deposits in trust.
Reviewing/accepting Waivers and Notices ensuring timelines are met.
Guiding the home inspection process.
Providing resources as necessary (financing/insurance
Liaising with government offices/agencies as required.
Researching additional professionals as required.
Arranging pre-closing viewings as required.
Facilitating appraisals for financial institutions.
Challenging financial institution appraisals as necessary.
Forwarding legal documents to lawyers.
Disbursement of funds.
Other closing services as required (keys/security codes,etc.)
Continuing ongoing support/advice as required.
My Commitment to You
As a real estate Sales Representative working with CENTURY 21® Heritage Group Ltd., one of the most widely recognized real estate brands in the world, your property will be professionally assessed. Based on my assessment, any and/or all of the following services will be suggested and/or implemented:
- professional photography of your home and/or virtual tour video (as determined).
- set up of a website for your home using your property address as the URL.
- placement of a webrider on your For Sale sign directing people to your website.
- ensuring your listing appears with photographs, virtual tours (as determined), maps and/or brochures.
- have your listing appear on Toronto MLS®, Realtor®.ca, CENTURY21®.ca, your address website (as determined), my website, my company website, Craigslist, YouTube, Kijiji, Zillow and more, ensuring your listing gets key maximum internet exposure.
- set up of a unique 1-800 number for your home (as determined).
- arranging to have a recorded description of your home play when this number is called.
My services & benefits to you as your Selling Agent.
The Multiple Listing Service
To sell your property quickly and obtain top dollar for you, I give your property maximum exposure.
- To get maximum exposure, I use the Multiple Listing Service (MLS®).
- Using the MLS® service allows us to obtain the cooperation of approximately 50,000 Sales Professionals.
- The MLS® description is the most important advertisement written regarding your property. It needs to be written professionally, and with a great deal of care.
Staging your home
Showing your home at its ultimate best is key to obtaining the highest possible price for your property. To that end, I can arrange both cleaning & staging services for you!
- Every home needs a detailed cleaning & de-cluttering.
- Most homes would benefit from professional staging.
- Remember, you decorate your home to live in it and stage it to sell.
Quality Feature Sheets of your property
- Quality Feature Sheets promoting your property will be made available to prospective buyers.